We have opportunities in our Dublin team for people to join as Innovation Strategists, with 3-4 years’ strong innovation, brand planning, qualitative research/Insight or strategy experience.
We’re looking for people who can show us they are:
- Creatively ambitious
- Team players
- Driven by elite performance
All focused on ground-breaking outcomes for jump! people and jump! clients.
This is an opportunity to bring your already sharp strategy, innovation and insight capabilities to a new level, working on local and global brands and a super-talented team.
It is for high potential marketers with growing experience in delivering excellent insights; brand positioning; research or innovation for senior clients. You’ll be keen to take this further and to take more of a leadership role. You’ll also be enthusiastic about helping coach and develop more junior team members.
Our Clients: we want someone who will immerse themselves in our clients’ business and customer relationships in order to identify fresh growth opportunities and strategies or ideas to realise them.
The Agency: we growing strongly with awesome new clients each year. We are looking for people who can contribute to growing jump!’s capabilities, relationships and business.
This role is about helping ambitious people Win Tomorrow:
- Global: We are a pretty awesome brand strategy and innovation agency with teams in Dublin and London, meaning mobility and flexibility for our people and our clients. We are very proud to have a wonderful array of local and global clients across many sectors. In the past year we have worked on briefs across 25 markets.
- jump! client brands include local, international and global assignments for: adidas; White Claw; Six Nations Rugby; Fáilte Ireland; Thai Union; Sky; Paddy Power; Bumble; Red Bull Racing; Irish Distillers Ltd; Waterways Ireland; Heineken; yuno Energy; Beavertown; Aldi; Allianz; PepsiCo; Castore; Bewley’s; Pilgrim Foodmasters; Nestlé +++
- Development: We have a strong emphasis on personal growth and learning with projects; coaching and training to help everyone develop existing and new skills. Each team member has a personal as well as a team development budget.
- Work in a Team: We currently have three teams of strategists. We talk innovation and strategy all day; so many people to bounce ideas off! People who are smart; dedicated and great to be around.
- Values: Together we strive for beak through, original solutions for our clients and for jump!
- Reporting to a Senior Innovation Strategist, an Innovation Strategist is responsible for Supporting structured delivery of, and high-impact outcomes from, brand strategy, research, and innovation projects with a team, for our clients.
- In collaboration with your team, you will have responsibility for contributing strongly to the creation of jump! client debriefs and proposals.
- Supporting these outputs will be deliverables that include: execution of qualitative research; design and management of strategy, co-facilitation of positioning and innovation workshops; project and relationship management; use of quantitative data; concept creation and development; storytelling and outcome debrief development and delivery.
- Lead (with Senior Innovation Strategist and jump! Partner) on various jump! brand strategy, innovation and qualitative research projects.
- Nurture and develop client partnerships and relationships.
- You will work across a fantastic variety of challenges; from inventing new brands and products to exploring new markets and cultures.
- You will work across sectors from tourism, sport and technology to communications, betting, food and beverages. An adaptable mind is a must.
- University degree or similar with 3-4 years of experience in strategic marketing or in consulting, focused on growth-related topics.
- A track record of contributing to solutions that help clients deliver their goals.
- Great experience in, and passion for, delivering game-changing proposals; insight; brand strategy and innovation.
- An growing knowledge and experience about best practice marketing and innovation • A love of continuous learning and an ability to, or interest in, coaching junior team members.
- Desire to contribute to the agency’s development
- Developing brand and business fluency through strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Strong competency in facilitation and moderation skills
- Experience in executing qualitative research using fresh techniques to deliver world-class insight. Quant research skills a plus.
- Insight generation and implications focused mindset
- Can take initiative and handle stretching challenges.
- Will also reach out for support and assistance
- Experience of building, developing and maintaining good working relationships with senior client stakeholders
- French language proficiency is a plus
- We’re offering a competitive salary and benefits (in the areas of well-being; cultural insight; personal development).
- Professional and Soft Skill training.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 24 days holidays
- Opportunity to thrive in a young, expanding organisation delivering excellent national and international strategy and innovation work for great clients.
- We have a hybrid office / wfh approach to daily team work. Regular presence in jump!’s Dublin office will be important.
- We get you up to speed with jump approaches from day one. This begins with our jump!Starter six week on-boarding to coach you on jump! approaches and the values we bring to or each other and clients.