- Direct executive support for the CEO, Paul Kelders and Partners Sinéad O’Connell; Ruan McGloughlin; Bettina MacCarvill and Lee Geraghty
- Specific day to day responsibilities for Partners, specific focus on efficient management of diary co-ordination, (inclusive of Travel). Thereafter, the management of specific team projects and team operations (see below)
- Operational duties to span across the whole team/agency, with the responsibility of ensuring the team have appropriate support & tools to deliver on the team drive to ‘Be the go-to choice for Front-End Innovation missions’.
Specifically, this role has three key priority areas:
- Executive support for CEO, Partners and Directors.
- Project Admin Support for larger projects and events
- Office Management across both locations
Key Skills required:
- Very motivated, positive, enthusiastic and out-going “self-starter”.
- Extremely responsible and organised
- Ability to manage several projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of Project coordination
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Good knowledge of interesting venues and suppliers.
- jump! Marketing Ltd is a growing company that specialises in help businesses identify and develop new product and service ideas. It is a creative and fast-paced environment with offices in Dublin and London. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- We are seeking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant and Key Project Administrator (potentially Part-time), based in our London office (The Ministry, Borough Road) but servicing both Dublin and London locations.
- This role will report to the CEO
- Your core responsibility will be to ensure the smooth running of the Dublin and London sites.
- The person will need to be very well organised, adept at spotting what needs to be done without waiting to be asked.
- They will also need to understand the work we do and be comfortable working, and participating in, what is a demanding, but fun, environment.
- They will be open to new ideas, comfortable going with new ideas; have active social/cultural interests, and ideally, have experience working in Dublin and London.
- Experience in a marketing agency/department an advantage but not required.
- Required skills will include: organisationally strong; MS Office (Word; PowerPoint; Excel); simple book-keeping; ability to manage a budget; happy to assist project teams create workshops and events.
- This is a perfect role for someone who enjoys working as a part of a dynamic team and who is looking to work in a professional, creative environment
- The candidate should have over 4 years’ experience in similar roles.
As with all roles in our business, there will be a 6-month probation period to ensure that the person is right for the role/company and vice versa.
Salary and Expenses
The salary will be calculated pro rata to a very competitive full-time salary.
Normal business expenses will be reimbursed and budgets for training; health; discovery will be available on a pro rata basis.
There are 24 days with this role calculated pro rata for part-time positions.
We are happy to be flexible for the right person. We are open to options - these could be mornings or full days; we can make most ideas work.
There will, on occasion, be requirement for extra days or full days; for example, if there are workshops or team days, and you will be expected to make time for them.
There will also be the occasional need to travel to, and work from, the Dublin office.
Home v Office based working
There will the option to work from home for 60% of your time. So 3 of 5 days in a full week.
If mostly working part-time, we will come to a suitable arrangement. This will also need to be flexible.
These will be provided by the company and remain its property
This involves making sure that the senior team’s logistical needs are met so that they can deliver on their goals as smoothly as possible.
- Diary management CEO; Partners; Directors
- Travel and accommodation management
- Misc requests for suppor
Project Admin Support for Larger Projects and Events:
These can be agency events that you will, as part of a team, lead the delivery of, or client-project events that might need strong logistical support.
- Organising and managing office events e.g. Christmas/summer parties
- Setting up the meeting room for clients
- Booking monthly team ‘FLiP!’ social evenings.
- Workshop venue identification and booking
- Catering orders for groups/workshops
- Safari planning logistics e.g. Booking activities, lunch, etc.
- Organising Printing for workshops etc
- Managing transcripts – booking in and sending files
- Managing incentives/payments
- Scanning pre-tasks when necessary, incentive forms, GDPR consent forms from research
Office Management Across Both Locations:
Our office in London is serviced, so liaising with the management company there will be key. In Dublin, there’s a greater need for this support, but there will be commonalities:
- Maintain strong working relationship with key partners and suppliers Managing/tracking office management (e.g. cleaner, office maintenance, liaising with building managers and cleaning company)
- Assisting with office refurb / Briefing / furniture selection ordering etc
- Liaising with building services
- Managing Office-related Invoices for e.g. shredder, catering companies, water companies; supplies etc
- Managing team’s expenses Contact for the shredding services
- Courier requests
- Weekly Shop Order
- Office Supply Orders: Viking, Right-Click
- Ensuring all is up to date and new examples/case studies are uploaded